Are you worried about how to save PDF Files of MBOX files? Then no need to worry and now you can solve your how-to save MBOX files in PDF problem with dual solutions so stay on this blog till the end and get an effective solution which you suit to save PDF files of MBOX format file. In this blog, you can get a manual & an alternative solution, both are helpful in different situations. You can also try all explained techniques and utilize efficient solutions.
We know about MBOX that it is a mailbox file format and supported by 29+ mail & webmail apps – Gmail, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage, The Bat, Google Takeout, PocoMail, Postbox, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, PowerMail, OperaMail, etc. on the other side, PDF is the document file format of Adobe Reader and has smart functions so it has approved as the UNIVERSAL document file format. PDF files are using in all over the world to show documents on all places – hospitals, courts, legal activities, schools, colleges, etc. So, there may possibility that MBOX file users may have a requirement to save MBOX file emails to PDF with attachments or without attachments. We are explaining two solutions manual & alternative. You can try anyone lets’ focus –
How to Save PDF File of MBOX with Manual method
- Firstly, install & configure Thunderbird on your desktop screen.
- Then collect all MBOX files at a place and add ImportExport Tools add-ons in it.
- Now launch Thunderbird and go to the Tools menu.
- Select the ImportExport Tools option and click on Import MBOX File.
- Now browse the saving location and select your saved MBOX file to import the MBOX file in Thunderbird.
- Save all MBOX files in Thunderbird and check all messages after completing the importing process.
- Re-launch Thunderbird and choose few mails or few messages mailbox.
- Right-click on it and choose the ImportExport Tools option.
- Click on Save selected mailbox or messages option.
- Choose save PDF option and browse the saving location for PDF file.
- Click on OK button.
Limitations of the Manual Method
- The manual method cannot save mails attachments during the process.
- The manual method is not a simple process and so non-technical users cannot handle it properly.
- The manual method may waste your time in installing, configuring Thunderbird and adding ImportExport Tools add-ons.
- The manual method is lengthy and doesn’t provide quick solution.
- If missed any step then you can also lose your data or details.
- Sometimes, it fails and doesn’t provide exact migration result.
How to Save MBOX Files in PDF Alternatively
If you have an urgent need for MBOX files in PDF migration and don’t want to go with the above-explained manual method then you can go with PCVARE MBOX to PDF Converter that has all beneficial functions to save MBOX files in PDF Adobe documents. It is simple to use and handled by anyone. It can save all MBOX files to PDF at once and supports MBOX files of all supported mail/ webmail apps. It is helpful for small & large migration processing. Using the competent solution, you can save MBOX files in PDF with all mail properties – metadata, formatting, images, attachments, hyperlinks, etc. sometimes, users have a requirement to save MBOX emails & their attachments in PDF format then users can use its ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option. It can run on all Windows OS.
Download the MBOX file Converter program and export 25 emails from each selected MBOX file in PDF at free of cost. You can check its processing and know how to save PDF file of MBOX at free of cost. Now you are capable to solve how to save MBOX files in PDF without any cost query.