Users often look for ways to import multiple vCard files into Outlook. A VCF file is a business card file that is often used by professionals all around to share and save personal pieces of information. You are allowed to store names, emails, numbers, addresses, photos, and other such data in compressed format. The .vcf files can easily be sent to many other platforms and users and can be accessed.
It is very easy to import multiple vCard files into Outlook but the only problem is with multiple migrations of the VCF files. MS Outlook permits the users to import one VCF file at a time. This works best when you have a few VCF files that you can easily migrate. But if you contain over a hundred files, it is very tiresome and time-consuming to import them all using the manual method.
“Hello! I have recently received a long list of VCF contacts of our clients from my seniors. I have to email them individually but when I went to import them to Outlook, I was faced with some restrictions. Since the number of contacts is way too much for me to move them all by hand, how can I bulk import them as quickly as possible?”
In this article, we are going to talk about the manual as well as a direct method to complete this task.
Manually Import Multiple vCard Files into Outlook
- Open MS Outlook & tap on the File button.
- Choose “Open & Export” & click on the “Import/Export” option.
- Then, choose “Import a VCF file (.vcf)” and tap on Next.
- After this, browse a destination to save the file & select Next.
- Lastly, select a mailbox to import the file & tap on Finish.
As already discussed, this method is not suitable in case you own the bulk of VCF files. This method fails miserably in such scenarios and hence you need to go for another way as given in the next section.
Automatically Importing Multiple vCard Files into Outlook
The direct way would be to first convert the VCF files into Outlook data files which are readily accepted by Outlook. You can then move as many files as you wish to without any limitations.
- Download the tool to import vCard contacts to Outlook and install it in your system.
- Then, add VCF files to it and preview all details and fields of the contacts on the next screen.
- After this, you must choose the location to save them. You can choose to store them in an existing file, default Outlook profile, or a new file.
- Later on, click on the Export button to finally begin the process to import multiple vCard files into Outlook.
Features of the tool
- Import all VCF versions that are 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
- Migrate all attributes and fields of the VCF file.
- Supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and others.
- Maintains the data integrity and folder hierarchy.
In this blog, we have discussed how to import multiple vCard files into Outlook. We have mentioned one manual and a direct method to achieve this target. Since the former way has a few limitations, we have recommended software in its place that will work wonders and help you achieve great results.