Hot weather exists all year round in the world! Although winter is now ushering in the northern hemisphere and the temperature gradually decreases, some southern and equator countries still suffer from high temperatures. The feeling is undeniable when people are outdoors. So installing a commercial misting system has become the choice of most entrepreneurs. For example, outdoor restaurants, water parks, car wash shops, gas stations, outdoor parks, family terraces, large music festivals, etc., are the best application scenarios for misting systems in summer.
Businesses need to ensure that customers stay relaxed and comfortable. Facing this challenge, many business owners have started to use an advanced misting system with outdoor fog functions to keep customers cool. The advantages of commercial misting systems are:
- The particles of the fog droplets are excellent. These fog droplets can evaporate in the air quickly. Because evaporation needs to absorb a lot of heat, the cooling effect achieves easily.
- It is energy-saving and friendly to the environment. The water and power consumption is relatively small.
- It can work for a long time, 24 hours without any stop with high efficiency.
- The large mist volume can freely combine to adjust the humidification accuracy.
- It has a wide range of applications. Expect cooling and humidification. It has also been used in many industrial fields, such as stage effects, dust removal, seedling cultivation, and artificial fogging.
- It is easy to install, and the pipe uses high-pressure stainless steel material or nylon. You only need to arrange the channels in the working environment. The required water source is clean tap water, which is non-toxic and harmless and has no impact on the environment.
The temperature often reaches three digits in some areas, but this does not prevent customers from dining outdoors for restaurant owners and other business owners. An excellent misting system is a recognized part of doing business. Fog fans or other options are more suitable for smaller spaces, while commercial misting systems have the equivalent of 6 fog fans per ton of water evaporative cooling, so they are ideal for large areas and crowded areas. The misting system can choose 304 or 316 stainless steel pipes, nickel-plated brass fittings, mist nozzles of different sizes, and the most advanced pump set through high-pressure technology to generate mist droplets that can absorb the surrounding heat. Compared with water droplets with a diameter of 500 microns, the fog particles of 5-20 microns can fill the air with negative ions and keep the air fresh while cooling down. Generally speaking, rapid cooling of 5-10 degrees within 20 minutes is the most advantageous feature of the mist system. Although you may not know or care about the 5-micron droplets, the effect of rapid cooling of more than 10 degrees is you may manage and notice that.
Outdoor cooling systems:
A common complaint about outdoor misting systems is that some mist systems can make people feel damp and make them think that they should be wearing swimsuits. On the contrary, the genuinely advanced misting cooling systems are equipped with 1000 psi pump modules, which can quickly produce evaporation without leaving any moisture on the human body. Customers could have a fantastic and relaxing feeling, rather than wet by the rain.
Summer and sunshine are good things. They aren’t our enemies. You can’t let your customers spend a long summer hiding indoors. Everyone deserves to enjoy everything summer offers while staying cool in the autumn or spring temperature to spend the best summer! Commercial misting systems have proven valuable for companies with outdoor element services.