Data analysts use Microsoft Power BI to help businesses maximize the value of their data assets. They design and build scalable data models and are also responsible for cleaning and transforming data. They also use advanced analytics and easy data visualizations to provide business value. Microsoft’s DA-100 training and exam certifies your skills to prepare, model, visualize, and analyze the data and deploy deliverables using Microsoft Power BI.
DA 100 training program will equip you with the necessary skills to ace the Microsoft DA-100 exam. You will learn to use Power BI Desktop and Service. With the skills that you learn throughout the course, you can take the first step toward designing and building an end-to-end BIS or business intelligence solution from scratch.
What does the DA-100 Training cover?
The program aims to cover all skills necessary for the DA-100 Exam, such as data preparation, modeling, visualization, and analysis, along with deploying and maintaining reports and deliverables.
This training is also a step in the direction of the Microsoft certification process itself. You will get to know about the exam structure, breakdown of topics, question types, rules, and tips for acing the exam.
The training culminates with a full-length practice exam that mirrors the actual exam with knowledge-based and case study questions.
Throughout the training, you get full support from trained and certified DA-100 experts who are well-versed in their craft. You will get exposure to comprehensive study material with interactive project files, graded assessments and quizzes, and one-one expert support.
Who should take this training?
This DA 100 training program is apt for:
- Anyone looking for comprehensive, hands-on training for the Microsoft DA-100 Exam
- Existing users of Microsoft Power BI users who want to enhance and certify their skills
- Aspiring data analysts who want to add Microsoft-certified credentials to their resume
DA 100 Training Course Content
The training course follows an outline:
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop and services that include BI desktop installation, account creation, Power BI service interface, and workspace creation.
- Data preparation from various sources and connecting to data using the Query Editor, storage modes, and data source settings
- Data connection to JSON, PBDIS, SSAS, Microsoft Dataverse, and Sharepoint Online
- Process/ Access data from various data sources and implement proper security standards & policies across the Power BI groups and datasets.
- Data Preparation through profiling
- Data Cleaning, transforming and loading, using basic table formations, index and conditional columns, aggregation, and grouping, Pivoting/unpivoting, merging, appending and modifying queries, M Code, advanced editor, and MFunction common categories.
- Data Modeling that covers data tables, lookup tables, automatic date tables, table relationships, filter flow, snowflake schemas
- DAX calculations, quick measures, basic aggregation functions, DAX function categories, iterator functions, Time Intelligence functions
- Data Visualization through a report and dashboard creation using Power BI report view, basic charts, objects, bookmarks, tooltips, drill through filters, custom visuals, R & Python visuals.
- Data Analysis using chart analytics, filtering options, slicers, and decomposition tree visuals
- Deploying deliverables and maintaining them
If you want to become a proficient data analyst and want to boost your Power BI skills, this is DA 100 training course for you. Level up your skills and prepare for the Microsoft DA-100 exam to become a Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Associate.