QuickBooks error number 102 can be caused by maintenance at the bank or technical problems at the bank. QuickBooks error number 102 can also be caused by an issue with the bank server. You must identify the cause of Error 102.
QuickBooks error 102 can be caused by:
- Bank technical faults.
- Problems with the operating system’s network.
- Wrong login details.
- Online banking accounts may not have been established.
How do you fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102?
Method 1: Manually updating your bank account.
- Select the Update tab from the QuickBooks Online transaction menu.
- Open a QuickBooks account for self-employed.
- Select the profile icon.
- Click on the Bank Account option, and then click on Refresh All.
Method 2: Visit the bank website or credit card website.
- Start the web browser.
- Log in to the bank’s website.
- Connect to your bank if you have any problems with the login.
- You should review all notifications received from the bank before you proceed.
Method 3: Remove unwanted websites
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Favorites tab.
- Choose the filter option.
- Click on the result with a right click
- Click on the delete button.
Method 4: Checking your login details.
- Search for your financial institution in QuickBooks online
- Click on Next to create an account.
- Select the institution you wish to visit from the following list.
- You can now enter your login details.
- Continue clicking on the button and, if necessary, enter additional verification details.
- Click the “Connect securely” button.
- From the top, click on the Bank symbol.
- Click on Account Type and choose the appropriate option from drop-down.
- Transactions up to 90 days old will be downloaded.
These methods should have helped you fix QuickBooks error 102, Need further help to get the QuickBooks error 102 fixed, connect with +1-888-485-0289.