If you are an Australian immigration ICT professional aspirant, meeting RPL ACS Skill Assessment Requirements is a must. You must know that the Australian government welcomes only those who can contribute positively to its economy.
Therfore, you should know first the eligibility criteria. So, you should prepare yourself to fulfill them. Only if you satisfy all the ACS Australia Skill Assessment requirements will you be considered eligible for Australian immigration and work there as an ICT professional.
Now, you must be wondering what those requirements are so Don’t worry. If you are looking for the answer to this question, you are reading the right blog.
Here, we will familiarize you with every step from the required documents, the way they are presented, ACS guidelines, tips to write the perfect RPL, and so on.
After reading this whole blog, you will be able to decide in which direction you have to move. So, read the blog thoroughly.
RPL ACS Skill Assessment Requirements (Documents):
The first and most important thing is to have your ICT professional skills and employment evidence. So, prepare the following documents before you apply:
- Passport or Birth certificate: you need to submit a color scan of your passport. Provide the identification page having your name, address, and other necessary information.
- Name Shange proof: if you recently changed your name, provide a clear scan of that document.
- Resume and Curriculum Vitae: upload your latest resume.
Documents of Qualifications
You are required to submit a clear color scan of our academic transcript, award certificate, or complete letter for the Australian qualifications. If attaching your post-graduation qualification, you need to give your graduation qualification. Provide the following details:
- Education degree award or title
- Name of the university from where you gained your degree
- The date when you completed the education degree
- Details of the course and achieved marks or grades for all units or subjects
Employment Evidence Documents
Give a color scan of the work references on the respective company letterhead or a third-party statutory declaration to meet the ACS skill assessment requirements in terms of documents.
Provide the start date of your employment and the finish date. Instead of the end date, if working currently, write ‘To date.’
Give detailed information about every task and duty you performed for the claimed occupation.
Give the details of how many hours you worked per week. It would help if you also mentioned whether your job was part-time or full-time.
The country name where you worked must be mentioned. If performed in the same country but in different locations, write the date and place of your job.
Provide the letter of the organization required being signed by the author with their name and title of the position you worked in, contact number, and the address.
ACS Skill Assessment Requirements for Third-Party Statutory Declaration:
The statutory declaration is given by third-party work fellows at an executive level. It must state that the document is witnessed before the authorized people with the date and place of the declaration.
The third party must mention the working relation having with you and duties performed in the employment time with the related dates.
ACS Australia Skill Assessment PDF Requirements:
You have to integrate all your documents into one PDF file with your qualification and employment details. The size of the file mustn’t be over 3 MB. You also need to ensure that your PDF file is not encrypted or read-only mode. This file is uploaded to the online application form.
Guidelines to Write ACS RPL Report:
The following are the guidelines for writing the best RPL report:
- Using the RPL report, you need to show the work experience you gained by working in real situations. Don’t try to show your theoretical knowledge. Apart from that, don’t include false or exaggerated statements, which will lead to rejection.
- If using others’ ideas, diagrams and examples, don’t forget to credit them.
- Keep your RPL report fresh and unique, as plagiarism is not allowed. Only take references from the online reference materials and know the writing format. If your content is plagiarized, you will be reported to the IBP department and banned.
- ACS uses the latest and advanced tools for plagiarism like TURNITIN software. So, write the report in your own words. We find it necessary to advise you to check for plagiarism, as your content can get plagiarized accidentally. After all, this, move to the submission process.
- The job descriptions you provide in the report must harmonize the ANZSCO code occupation you are applying for. For example, suppose you are using for the systems analyst 261112. In that case, you must prove your efficiency and skills required in assessing processes and methods utilized in existing ICT systems and proposing modifications and the like.
Following these guidelines, you will write an excellent RPL report to meet ACS skill assessment requirements.
Some Experts Tips for Writing an Excellent RPL Report:
If you follow the information given by specialists, then you will write a flawless RPL report:
Choose your project after thorough consideration, don’t make any haste here. Choose the one making it much easier for you to show your knowledge and skills as laid down in any of the ANZSCO codes you plan to use.
Write the details, the project name you chose, the affiliated company, and your role in each project of the RPL report.
Describe the responsibilities and duties you were given for your project. Write impressively how your ideas were utilized in the design and development of each project, paying attention to your strengths.
Give a clear description of the methods used in each project’s System Analysis and Design phase.
Show your programming abilities by giving the names of the programming languages used in the project.
To clearly show your database management abilities, you need to include all database management techniques used in the project.
To demonstrate your managerial abilities, including project management and quality assurance techniques used in the project’s development. It would help if you also gave a detailed description of the project’s security mechanisms.
Please describe your ICT management responsibilities and competencies in terms of their scope and nature.
Again said, no plagiarism is allowed.
You should take RPL report writing services if you still feel nervous or have self-doubt. Being familiar with ACS skill assessment requirements doesn’t guarantee a successful report. From new content guarantee, editing and proofreading multiple times, required research, on-time delivery, success guarantee to the customer support. So we can help you make your way to Australian immigration without any difficulty.