If you are looking for how to migrate Opera Mail to Outlook? So you are in the right place, here you can get the instant solution to convert Opera Mail to Outlook. Opera is a well-known email client by Opera Software. It was an integrated component within the Opera browser. It became a separate tool that combines newsgroups, contact, email, and spam filters into one single utility.
However, the use of MBS files to save user data. And, it also supports the POP3 and IMAP protocols.
Many users migrate Opera Mail to Outlook without any error.
In this article, we will discuss why you should transfer Opera Mail to Outlook PST, a small comparison between Opera Mail and MS Outlook for a simple method to convert Opera Mail to Outlook. So let’s start the blog, to know more information.
The best Email Converter Software to make your task easy and quick for exporting Opera Mail to Outlook PST.
Why Should you Transfer Emails From Opera Mail to Outlook?
Opera Mail is a lightweight software with an interactive GUI. But Opera Mail is giving up, which means Opera will not provide any technical support and security updates in the future. On the other hand, Outlook is a well-known personal information manager. Were users can use Outlook as standalone software or with the Microsoft Exchange server.
Therefore, apart from this, Outlook is known for its features and simple user interface. By using MS Outlook, users can easily access email offline. It also provides the best email management, better support, and advanced security.
Why Need to Convert Opera Mail to Outlook?
Opera Mail is used for MBS files to save the user data, whereas MS Outlook used OST and PST files to save the user data. To access the Opera Mail data in Outlook, the user needs to import MBS to PST file format. After the full conversion, users will be able to open the resulting PST file with all versions of MS Outlook.
Export From Opera Mail to Outlook PST | Working Process Explained:-
Here we are going to use MBOX to PST Converter Tool to import Opera Mail to Outlook PST. This utility supports the MBOX, MBX, and MBS file:-
- Download and run the software on your Windows machine. Click on the Open button to start the conversion process.
- Now, select the Desktop Email Clients>> Opera Mail Accounts>> Choose Folders/ Files or you can Choose the Open Opera Mail Configured Accounts.
- Select the MBOX files from the folders and see the view of your files on your software panel.
- Then, Click on the Export Button and Select the PST files from Saving Options.
- Browse, to select the destination path where you want to save your exported file.
- Click on the Save Button.
- You have been Exported Successfully and you can see the complete preview on the destination path.
- Demo Edition Export only 10 items from each folder. After satisfaction, you need to upgrade Licensed Edition to Export All.
So, this is how you can easily and quickly export Opera Mail to Outlook without losing any data file.
Migrate Opera Mail to Outlook – Major Features & Benefits:
It comes up with various advanced features which prove to be beneficial among the users for the migration of Opera Mail to PST file format. Some state-of-the-art features of this software are listed below:-
- It enables the users to export multiple Opera Mail MBS files to Outlook PST files.
- This will create a UNICODE PST file that can be included in all the latest versions of MS Outlook.
- Therefore, it maintains the on-disk System folder Hierarchy during the import of Opera Mail to Outlook file format.
- Users can easily transfer Opera Mail MBS to PST file along with all the important details like attachments, email folders, same messages layout, and so on.
- It also creates a separate PST file for users for the Opera MBS mailbox file.
In this blog, we learn how can a user export Opera Mail to Outlook PST format. This can be done with the help of a perfect Opera Mail to Outlook software whose work is explained above. There is a demo edition that allows you to export only 10 from each folder instantly. If you want to import more files so, you have to upgrade the licensed edition to export all.