| Table of content
The Ministry of Education set up the National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) in 1961. A government organization that has been set up with the motive to provide quality education to ensure the overall development of a child. NCERT is solely responsible for providing academic content from class 1 to class 12. The main objective of NCERT is to provide holistic development for children through quality education. NCERT constitutes its cells to publish school-level materials i.e. textbooks, supplementary papers, etc. NCERTs are prescribed in all the CBSE boards even other boards are also implementing NCERTs in their education system. Books published by NCERT are recommended materials for various competitive examinations like JEE & NEET.
|NCERT||National Council of Education and Training|
|Headquarters||Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, India|
|Director||Prof. Dinesh Prasad Saklani|
Why choose NCERT
With the help of NCERT prescribed textbooks, one can easily attain academic excellence because the contents provided in the NCERT study material are designed in an easy-to-understand manner. The most important feature of NCERT textbooks is that most of the concepts are based on real-life explanations so that one can relate to and understand the concepts easily. Apart from textbooks, NCERT also provides sample papers to give fresh ideas about the latest pattern of the examination. NCERT’s prescribed syllabus, exam pattern, and study materials are followed by all the CBSE affiliates and other state boards. You can also access NCERT solutions And Previous year’s papers if you find any difficulties while approaching NCERT. NCERT will help you in the preparation for board examinations because it will not only complete your whole syllabus but also enough to make your fundamental learning better in a very simple manner. NCERT is a highly recommended book for various entrance exams like NTSE, JEE Main & JEE Advanced, and NEET. One can easily crack these examinations with the help of NCERT.
Why Physics Wallah for NCERT Solution?
NCERT solution plays an important key role in the preparation of board exams and competitive examinations like NCERT, IIT-JEE, and NEET. There is a great importance of NCERT solutions because they provide comprehensive solutions for the entire syllabus. There are numerous platforms and online resources available that provide NCERT solutions but most of them are irrelevant and made to feather their own nest. Physics wallah provides you with beautiful, precise, and well-mannered NCERT solutions designed and developed by subject experts. The NCERT solutions are framed keeping in mind to primarily focus on fundamentals, and present them in a beautiful and comprehensive manner. Physics wallah provides you with NCERT solutions for classes 6 to 12 which are provided in step-by-step explanations that surely help you to make a stronghold on fundamental concepts.
NCERT Functions and Guidelines
Functions of NCERT
- It aims to enhance and promote research in all sectors of education.
- Provide free training programs to all teachers.
- Implements new techniques and skill programs in school education.
- Investigate the education environment of all the CBSE affiliated schools.
- It publishes books, journals, and literature for academics.
- Work with different educational departments and state universities.
- Its main function is to develop the NCF(National Curriculum Framework).
- Formation of syllabus, exam pattern, textbooks, study materials, and teaching materials.
Guidelines of NCERT
NCERT set new guidelines which strongly emphasize community working to serve education with more flexibility. Here are the NCERT’s learning enhancement guidelines prepared by the NCERT.
- These guidelines will help to overcome the obstacles that students would face while studying at home through different alternative ways.
- According to learning enhancement guidelines, there would be a community help desk in the different community centers.
- It helps parents to support and take part in the learning program of their students.
- Students who don’t have any kind of digital access will be provided with digital learning opportunities at home.
- According to the learning enhancement guidelines teachers are requested to perform volunteer teaching to the local students who don’t have any access to resources.
Advantages of NCERT
- NCERT provides you with an in-depth understanding of concepts. It gives you authentic information in a very simple language.
- NCERT strictly complies with the CBSE curriculum. Most of the questions asked in CBSE are from NCERT. Many state boards are implementing the NCERT pattern in their syllabus.
- It helps you in cracking the different entrance examinations like IIT-JEE, NTSE, NEET, etc. More than 60 percent of questions in these competitive examinations are based on NCERT. So it is most important for students to go through NCERT to crack these competitive examinations.
- NCERT is relevant material to score excellent scores in board examinations.
- It offers varieties of questions for practice so students can understand the topics more clearly.
In this blog, we take a comprehensive overview of NCERT. NCERT helps students to attain in-depth knowledge of subjects for the overall holistic development of children. NCERT books not only help you to gain excellent marks in board examinations but also help you to crack the door of different entrance examinations JEE, NTSE, NEET, etc. Proper NCERT solution is equally important to understand the concepts clearly. That is why Physics Wallah provides NCERT solutions that are designed in a very simple and easy-to-understand format. Hope you like this blog if you find any questions they mentioned in the comment section.