Pain O Soma (carisoprodol) is a muscle relaxant used to treat muscle pain and discomfort in adults.
It acts on the brain to help relieve muscle spasms in which pain sensations are prevented from traveling from the nervous system to the brain.
Pain O Soma is used in combination with rest and physical therapy, in the treatment of skeletal muscle disorders such as pain or injury.
Muscle pain resulting acute issues.
Pain o soma promotes the growth of scar tissue, resulting in a prolific and powerful muscular system.
Pain o soma induces contraction of muscles which are strong, flexible and capable. Soma has been clinically demonstrated to promote an upright and comfortable posture.
Pain O Soma is one such medicine which can be bought without a doctor’s prescription. It is available through various online retailers.
Dosage forms for Pain O Soma (carisoprodol).
Swallow by mouth.Take thrice a day and at bedtime.
How long does Pain O Soma (carisoprodol) take to work?
Pain O Soma (carisoprodol) should begin to relieve your pain within an hour of taking the medication, according to the manufacturer.
Is Pain O Soma (carisoprodol) considere to be a narcotic?
No. Many individuals use the term “narcotic” to refer to any drug that contains a prohibited ingredient. narcotic is actually an opioid pain medicine. Pain O Soma does not reduce pain in the same way that a narcotic drug does.
Pros and cons of Pain O Soma (carisoprodol)
- works in less time.
- Generics are easily available at affordable cost.
- If necessary, cut or crush in half.
- Muscle relaxants are not the first choice for most people.
- It has the potential to cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- You cannot use this medicine if you have acute intermittent porphyria (a rare blood condition).
What additional precautions should I take?
- inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to carisoprodol, meprobamate (Equanil, Meprospan, Miltown, Neuramet), or any of the chemicals in carisoprodol tablets. Request a list of ingredients from your pharmacist.
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist about all the prescription and non-prescription medications you are taking, including those for allergies, cough and cold; muscle relaxants; sedatives; sleeping pills; tranquilizer; and vitamins.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- If you are 65 years of age or older, discuss with your doctor the risks and benefits of carisoprodol. Pain O Soma is not recommending for older individuals it is not safe or effective as other alternative medicines available to treat the same disease.
- you should know that this medicine may cause drowsiness. Do not operate machinery or drive a car.
- Be aware that drinking alcohol can increase the drowsiness caused by this drug.
What are the possible side effects of this medication?
- Rapid heart rate
- Abdominal pain
- skin rashes
- shortness of breath
- burning eyes