The University of Delhi is one of the oldest and famous for its rich educational culture in the country. Along with other programs and courses, the institution offers BCom (H) program under UG admission. It’s a premier educational institution established in 1922. It has about 77 constituent colleges with 16 faculties spread across almost all the corners of the national capital. The university provides BCom (H) with its two main campuses: North and South.
BCom (Honors) is a three-year bachelor degree program that is being offered by many colleges. You must check the eligibility, fee structure, admission process of the varsity for getting premium education quality in the commerce stream. The course equips the students with corporate and business domains through the subjects included in the program.
Top Colleges of Delhi University Providing BCom (H)
There are many colleges and departments of Delhi University that offer BCom (H) courses with pride. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Hindu College
- Ramjas College
- Hansraj College
- Gargi College
- ARSD College
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Daulat Ram College
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Indraprastha College of Commerce
- Shivaji College
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
- Ramanujan College
- Maitreyi College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Bharati College
- Lakshmi College
- PGDAV College
- Mata Sundri College
- Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College
- Motilal Nehru College
- Zakir Hussain College
Note: There are other colleges too that offer BCom (H) programs with pride.
Status of Cut-off
The University of Delhi has released all five cut off for the admission cycle of the 2021-2022 academic year. It also released three special cut-offs and now the admission has been closed for all the courses including BCom (H). In case you want to take admission to BCom (H), then it is recommended to apply in the next admission cycle that will be scheduled for next year. If you don’t want to have a gap, then it is recommended to take admission to an online or distance BCom (H) course. Also read – DUSOL Admission
Fee structure for BCom (H)
The course fee varies from one college to another based on the popularity and reputation of the institution. The average fee for BCom (H) courses ranges from 14000 – 45000 (total fee). The registration charges will also be applied for every course. It is the same for all the programs that are rupees 250 INR. For SC, ST candidates, it is 150 INR.
For more details regarding fee structure, visit the desired college and check the fee there. You can also visit the Department of Commerce, the University of Delhi for information regarding fees.
Admission Procedure for BCom (H) Course
The admission procedure must be checked at the time of admission. If you don’t know the admission procedure for BCom (H), then follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to get registered for the cut-off list. You need to register using a nominal registration charge.
- Then, check the schedule of the cut-off lists and wait for the list in which your aggregate class 12th best four marks falls.
- Once confirmed, visit the respective college of Delhi University that offers BCom (H) in that cut-off.
- Then, get your documents verified by the teacher-in-charge checking the credentials.
- Ensure that the documents verifying official have approved your admission.
- Take the consent slip from the teacher and then reach the fee counter there.
- Now, pay your respective fee.
- Next, get the payment confirmation slip from the university.
Voila! You have enrolled in the BCom (H) program of the university. Also read – Online BCom Courses in India